/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Sunday 17 July 2011

Father's day sms

Father’s day sms : 1

A Father means so many things..
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.
Happy Father's Day

Father’s day sms : 2

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father's Day

Father’s day sms : 3

One father is more
than
a hundred School  masters

Father’s day sms : 4

It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.

I'm glad to have u dad.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Father’s day sms : 5

I know just the person who needs
"101 Ways to Be a Great Dad".
Don't worry it isn't you!
Happy Father's Day

Father’s day sms : 6

Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy...
Happy Father's day!

Father’s day sms : 7

Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father

Happy Father's day

Father’s day sms : 8

If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

Happy father's day.

Father’s day sms : 9

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day

Father’s day sms : 10

The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;

I call him Dad!

Father’s day sms : 11

You may be
out of sight
but you're
always in
my mind.

Happy Father's Day

Father’s day sms : 12

Thanks for being
there through the
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.

Happy Father's Day!