/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Thursday 21 July 2011

1,Anniversary sms messages, Anniversary sayings, Anniversary greetings, wedding sms, wedding sms sayings, wedding text messages, wedding greetings



Anniversary sms : 1

Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal”.
Best wishes for
Happy Wedding Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 2

Two Guys Are Chatting.
Guy A: “I’m Going To Bring My Wife To Australia For Our 20th Anniversary.”
Guy B: “Oh.. That’s Cool. What About Ur 25th Anniversary?
Guy A: “I Will Go Back To Australia To Bring Her Back.”



Anniversary sms : 3

Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband).
Happy Wedding Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 4

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love



Anniversary sms : 5

To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 6

Long after our anniversary
And this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary Lover!



Anniversary sms : 7

I am sending this bouquet of love to say that I love u so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want u to know u that it’s true
On this special occasion
I want to remind you
 That u r my everything
And my love is true
Happy anniversary Lover…



Anniversary sms : 8

How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair



Anniversary sms : 9

A husband and wife had a bitter quarrel
on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
The husband yells,
"When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
'Here Lies My Wife
 - As Cold As Ever'
"Yeah" she replies,
"When you die, I'm getting you
a headstone that reads,
'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"



Anniversary sms : 10

I'll always remember the day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you



NEXT PAGE  1 2  3 4 5