/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Thursday 21 July 2011

5,Anniversary sms messages, Anniversary sayings, Anniversary greetings, wedding sms, wedding sms sayings, wedding text messages, wedding greetings



Anniversary sms : 35

A paper cut and lemon juice, pizza and heartburn,
you and me, are just a few things
that aren't supposed to go together
but usually end up that way.
Happy Anniversary!



Anniversary sms : 36

Your love makes my days Happy and bright,
Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me,
Our love is true This I can see.
Happy Anniversary.



Anniversary sms : 37

Remember the yesterdays
Plan your tomorrows
And celebrate your today
Happy anniversary to a lovely couple
God bless both of you



Anniversary sms : 38

Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 39

Your anniversary is a time
For sharing your affection;
It's obvious the two of you
Have quite a deep connection!
Happy Anniversary...



Anniversary sms : 40

Hope that ur strong, sweet & soothing bond of togetherness
& its freshness & fragrance continue till eternity.
Happy Marriage Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 41

May u both hv Lifelong Love & Endless Ecstasy,
Beautiful bonding & True Togetherness,
Sweet Smiles & Cute Cares
on d Dearest Day of Both’s Life



Anniversary sms : 42

Wife: Darling today is our anniversary,
what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes



Anniversary sms : 43

Happy Anniversary and
May your marriage be Blessed with
love, joy And companionship
For all the years of your lives!



Anniversary sms : 44

That special day is here again
The day we took our vows
You're just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover



Anniversary sms : 45

Nothing in this world Could ever be
As wonderful as the love You've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,
just knowing you're my darling wife(Husband).
Happy Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 46

The most important thing you fixed Was
on your day of leisure
When you fixed your eyes on me
That day I'll always treasure I love you
** Happy Anniversary ***



Anniversary sms : 47

I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!



Anniversary sms : 48

Happy Anniversary
and May your marriage be Blessed with
love, joy And companionship
For all the years of your life





                       NEXT PAGE  1 2 3 4 5