/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Thursday 14 July 2011

Rain sms

Rain sms : 1

Rain is not only drops of water.
It is the LOVE of sky 4 earth.
They never meet each other but send LOVE this way.
Enjoy the LOVE of nature.

Rain sms : 2

How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?
How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist?
How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.

Rain sms : 3

If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
How colorful my life is with a friend like U!

Rain sms : 4

The rain may be falling hard outside,
 But your smile makes it all alright.
 I'm so glad that you're my friend.
 I know our friendship will never end.
Rain sms : 5

The Taste Of Oranges
The Walk In Frost
The Golden Sunlight
The Beauty Of Autumn Colors
The Magic Of Wet Red Leaves
"Happy first rain of winter"

Rain sms : 6

The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I’m so glad that you’re my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.
Rain sms : 7

Rain Is A Wonderful Oppoutinity
 To Pray
 To Love
 To Care
 To Share
 To Enjoy
 &
 To Thank god For All His Blessings We
 Recive..
 Wish U
 Happy Rainy Season

Rain sms : 8

When it rains, you dont see the sun,
but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there