/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Friday 15 July 2011

Wife sms

Wife sms : 1

Difference between Friend & Wife

U can Tell ur Friend
"U r my Best Friend"
But

Do u have courage tell to ur Wife
"U r my Best Wife?"

Wife sms : 2

Husband to a newly wed wife!
I could go to the end of the world for you
Wife:Thanks,but promise me
you will stay there for the rest of your life
Wife sms : 3

Husband came home frm office,
Saw his Wife wid his Friend in Bed.
He shootz hiz Friend.
Wife says.If u behave like dis,
one day u will lose all of your friends


Wife sms : 4

Do u know the meaning of WIFE?
It means...Without Information Fighting Evrytime!
Wife sms : 5

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper
so I would be in ur hands allday.

Husband: I too wish that u were
a newspapers so I could have
a new one everyday

Wife sms : 6

A Sweet demand by a kid.
A kid was beaten by his mom.
Dad came n asked- what happen son?
Kid said-I cant adjust with your wife anymore,
I want my own.
Wife sms : 7

In an African Safari,A LION suddenly bounced on Santa's wife.
WIFE-Shoot him! Shoot him!
SANTA-Yes Yes.I'm changing d battery of my camera..

Wife sms : 8

Husband throwing knives on wifes picture.
All were missing the target!
Suddenly he received call from her
"Hi,wat ru doin?"
His honest reply,"MISSING U"
Wife sms : 9

Wife is dreaming in the middle of the night
and suddenly shouts: "Up! Quick! My husband is back!"

Man gets up, jumps out of the window,
hurts himself, and then realizes: "Damn, I am the husband!"

Wife sms : 10

Nobody teaches
Volcanoes to erupt,
Tsunamis to devastate,
Hurricanes to sway around
&
no one teaches
How to choose a Wife,

NATURAL DISASTERS JUST HAPPEN.