/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Friday 15 July 2011

Sorry sms

Sorry sms : 1

'Forgiveness'

When it's not given in the right time or
When it is not asked in the right time,
You will miss something PRECIOUS in your life...

Sorry sms : 2

What I Did Was Foolish & Impulsive

If I Cud Take It All Back I'd Do This So Instant

I Truly Didn't Mean To Hurt You In Any Way

I'm Sorry For Hurting You

Sorry sms : 3

"Never apologize for how you feel,
Thats like saying sorry for being real!"

Sorry sms : 4

I am sorry to be smiling every time youre near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever youre here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I cant help it.

Sorry sms : 5

As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.

Sorry sms : 6

How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you.
I hope that you can forgive me.
I’m sorry.
Sorry sms : 7

if i have ever done a mistake,
4give me thinking that it was a mistake...
and dont ever 4get me even by a mistake..

Sorry sms : 8

I'm sorry may not mean that much to you,
but it means a lifetime of our relationship to me !
Please forgive me ?
Sorry sms : 9

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.


Sorry sms : 10

Play fair. Don't hit people.
Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.