/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Friendship sms

Friendship sms : 1

 A friend will visit you in jail,
a good friend will bail you out of jail,
but a best friend will be in the next room screaming
"THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Friendship sms : 2

In a year I m:
365 Days Dreaming of U
8760 hours Thinking of U
5,25,600 Minutes Missing U
3,15,36,000 Seconds Treasuring U
DEFINITELY U MY Best Friend.

Happy Best Friends Day!!

Friendship sms : 3

Friendship is not a game to play,
It is not a word to say,
It doesn't start on March and ends on May,
It is tomorrow, yesterday,  today and everyday

Friendship sms : 4

We’ve known each other by CHANCE,
became friends by CHOICE,
still friends by DECISION.
And when we say FRIEND FOREVER,
that’s definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Friendship sms : 5

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I’m surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Happy Best Friends Day

Friendship sms : 6

Walk to me when ur hearts needs company,
take my hand when u feel all alone,
turn to me when u need some 1 to lean on,
bcoz I'm a friend u can always depend on.
Friendship sms : 7

Keep the lamp of friendship
burning with oil of Love,
because Sun rises in the east
and set in the west

but the Friendship rises in the Heart
and sets after death.

Friendship sms : 8

A Friend says, “I Will be with you
in all your troubles…”
But a Best Friend says, “You will never
face troubles when I’am with You.
Friendship sms : 9

As precious as u r to me,
As precious no one can ever be,
I know friends r hard to choose,
But u r a friend I never want to lose.

Friendship sms : 10

A good Friend is like a computer
he ENTERS in your life
SAVE himself in your heart,
FORMATS all your troubles and
never DELETE you from his heart.

NEXT PAGE 1 2 3 4