/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Thursday 14 July 2011

Friendship sms-3

Friendship sms : 21

God knows the value of Heart, so he make Love
God knows the value of Night, so he made Dreams
God knows the value of Friend, so he made You and gifted to Me.

Friendship sms : 22

Like a rose needs 'water'
Like a season needs 'change'.
Like poet needs 'pen'.
And I need U as a 'true friend
Friendship sms : 23

Birth is The 'Start of Life'

Beauty is The 'Art of Life'

Love is The 'Part of Life'

Death is The 'Last of Life'

But,

Friend is The 'Heart of Life'

Friendship sms : 24

I"m happy, u know why?

BCoz I"m lucky, u know why?

BCoz GOD loves me, u know how?

He sent a good friend to me, u know who?

It's YOU.
Friendship sms : 25

Not every bird can Dance,
But peacock did that.
Not every flower can represent LOVE,
but Rose did that.
Not every Friend can reach upto HEART,
But u did that…

Friendship sms : 26

I may not always give
whats expected in friendship.
I may get busy with my own life
but deep inside Me,
lives a heart that values you
more than you’ll ever know!!
Friendship sms : 27

Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss of life is
when relationship dies among us
while we r alive
So
B strong in your Relations.

Friendship sms : 28

“LOVE” is a Small Coin
“LIFE” is a BIG Coin
“Wife” is a Lucky Coin
“Lover” is a Sweet Coin
BUT,
“FRIENDSHIP” is a GOLD Coin
Keep it safe it..!

Friendship sms : 29

Friendship is not about finding similarities,
it is about respecting differences.
You are not my friend coz you are like me,
but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.

Friendship sms : 30

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only 1 thing is DEFINITE.
U'll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!


                                                                                      NEXT PAGE  1 2 3 4