/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Tuesday 19 July 2011

4,Anniversary sms messages, Anniversary sayings, Anniversary greetings, wedding sms, wedding sms sayings, wedding text messages, wedding greetings


 Anniversary sms : 27

 wish u de best anniversary a man could wish his wife.
my love throughout the years we've had our ups& downs
but we stood by each other no matter what happened
we maintained this love so on our anniversary of 2years
i just wanna say this "thank u &i'll alwayz love you
for what you've done for me"u were &still r my light
and shine in my world



Anniversary sms : 28

I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay



Anniversary sms : 29

Your love makes my days Happy and bright,
Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me,
Our love is true This I can see.
Happy Anniversary



Anniversary sms : 30

Your anniversary is a time
For sharing your affection;
It's obvious the two of you
Have quite a deep connection!
I/We send glad congratulations
And heartfelt wishes, too,
For joyful happiness and love
In everything you do.
---



Anniversary sms : 31

Life bestows love's blessing,
On a very special few.
And I believe it happened,
When life encountered you.
You are a perfect couple,
In a marriage that is blessed;
May your love shine like a beacon,
A guide for all the rest.



Anniversary sms : 32

Your anniversary marks the day
When you both said "I do."
The two of you became as one,
A marriage bright and new.
Now time has passed; your love is strong;
You passed the early test.
Your tender bond grows with passing time;
Your marriage is the kind that's best!



Anniversary sms : 33

Here's a toast to the two of you
As you celebrate together;
You're the poster kids for happiness,
In sunny or stormy weather.
Your love continues, warm and bright;
May it shine throughout the years;
You're an example for the rest of us,
So here's to you: Three cheers!



Anniversary sms : 34

It takes two special people,
To make a loving pair.
There's a joy just being around you,
A feeling I/we love to share.
So best anniversary wishes to you,
Bringing years of joy and fun.
May each year keep getting better,
I/we hope the good times have just begun


NEXT PAGE 1 2 3 4 5