/*SMS | SMS BLOG | SMSBAAP */

smsbaap

welcome to the sms blog smsbaap.blogspot.com
Largest collection of mobile SMS

Thursday 14 July 2011

2,Cute Love sms text Messages, love sms, cute love sms, Love poem sms, Love sms quotes, Free love sms messages, Love sms Jokes, Funny love sms, Sweet love sms, Romantic sms messages

Love sms :-11

We waste time looking for the perfect lover,
instead of creating the perfect love

Love sms :-12

The supreme happiness of life is
the conviction of being loved for yourself,
or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself
Love sms :-13

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others,
and the delight in the recognition.

Love sms :-14

In the arithmetic of love,
one plus one equals everything,
and two minus one equals nothing.



Love sms :-15

I love all the stars in the sky,
but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Love sms :-16

I m feeling so happy,
do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky,
do u know how?
cuz God loves me.
Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
its YOU my love

Love sms :-17

!!..LOVE..!!
L:- Love With All The Herat
o:- Overcome Probleams To Gother
v:- Value Evrething You Share
e:- Encourage Each Other

Love sms :-18

Hi baby u know when i say 'i miss u'
it,s alwayes old one for me,
but when u say 'i love u...'
really darling it,s alwayes new for me.
Love sms :-19

0% I hate U,
10% so nice U,
20% so cute U,
30% so kind U,
40% need of U,
50% fond of U,
60% my ideal U,
70% I want U,
80% I miss U,
90% I like U,
100% I love U every time.


NEXT PAGE 1 2 3 
Love sms :-20

The night has a thousand eyes,
And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies,
With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies,
When love is done